The Pre-Health Student Advisory Board is made up of representatives from GT pre-health student organizations. All pre-health focused student organizations are invited to join the advisory board.
The goals of the Pre-Health Advisory Board
- Encourage collaboration across student organizations, especially around health professional careers and current topics in healthcare
- Advise the Pre-Health advising office on ways to better support their individual group needs and receive support with event planning and marketing of their events
- Represent their peers in pre-health student organizations for a variety of health professions
- Collaborate with the Pre-Health advising team on events
- Collaborate in hosting professional school admissions representatives
- Assist the Pre-Health advising team in developing and executing any new programming initiatives
- Explore creative ways to develop, grow, and support the GT pre-health community
New student organizations should reach out to the Pre-Health Peer Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org to have representation on the Pre-Health Student Advisory Board.
Pre-Health Advisory Board Awards
The Advisory Board presents awards to acknowledge and celebrate individuals and student organizations that have contributed to creating a welcoming and supportive pre-health community through their leadership and involvement at Georgia Tech.