all NOTE: Given the heavy flow of email, drop-in hours are strongly encouraged over “quick question” emails.
Appointments with Professional Advisors Francisco Castelan, Yan Liang, and Shannon Dobranski can now be made via Advisor Link.
NOTE: If you are not able to see openings on AdvisorLink, please stop by any of the virtual drop-in hours and an advisor will be able to accommodate an appointment.
- Go to advisor.gatech.edu (Links to an external site.)
- Click “Schedule an Appointment.”
- Click “Someone Else” at the bottom of the screen if you only see your major advisors.
- Click “PGPP: Pre-Health Advising.”
- Choose your preferred advisor, how you would like to meet, and the type of appointment when prompted.
- Make sure to select a time that says “Available” rather than “Drop-In” to schedule a private appointment.
- Include comments for what you would like to discuss.
- If you can no longer attend, please cancel the appointment so that other students can sign up.
- You can learn more about Advisor Link and download how-to guides HERE
Appointments with Peer Advisors can now be made via the Canvas Calendar.
- Log on to Canvas.
- Go to the Calendar tab on the left side of the page.
- Click “Find Appointment” on the right side of the calendar and select “Pre-Health Advising” as your course.
- Any available appointment times will appear on the calendar.
- To make an appointment, click a time and click “Reserve” at the bottom of the pop-up.
- Before reserving, please indicate what you’d like to talk about in the comments section.
Daily Online Group Advising Sessions (Drop-In Hours):
Please be aware that the Virtual Drop-In Hours will be an open space to conduct group advising via Zoom. Anyone with the link below can enter the meeting space at any time, so it’s not the space for personal conversations. Our new format will allow us to address more personalized questions when more than one advisor is in attendance. Schedule an appointment on Advisor Link for more personal conversations. You can use Zoom through your web browser or download the app. Professional Advisor Drop-in Hours are offered throughout the calendar year- except holidays and cancel dates posted on Pre-Health Canvas and website home page.
Canceled dates: (check home page)
Francisco Castelan, Yan Liang, and Shannon Dobranski (links to external site: https://gatech.zoom.us/j/97113139542 )
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: 8:30-9:30 AM
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 3:00-4:00 PM
Peer Advisor Drop-in Hours (Spring 2024):
Celina: Tuesdays, 11:00-12:00PM
Ariana: Tuesdays, 8:00-9:00PM
Ishika: Thursdays, 5:00-6:00PM
Martin: Fridays, 9:00-10:00AM
Also be sure to join the GT Pre-Health Piazza page to access our pre-health community of students, faculty, and staff to help get quick answers to your pre-health questions.